Thursday, March 8, 2012

outfit of the day...


(asos hi-low skirt, aldo suede ankle boots, asos bracelets, snake necklace from beacons closet) 
So i know it isn't the clearest picture, but that's all I had at the moment. Anyways today was such a gorgeous day for the beginning of March. The temperature was about 65 degrees, considering we've been having temperatures in the 30s and 40s normally. 
Anyways I received my new asos hi-low skirt in the mail yesterday and I had to wear it today. And I actually wore my leather jacket with this outfit, and pushed up the sleeves - so they would be 3/4 sleeves.

3 comments:

  1. i like the assimmetric skirt!!!
    i'm new reader and i like your blog!follow each other? 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot of you! That skirt is amazing. Would love to follow eachother!?

    xo
    ejc

    www.stilettobeats.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeeeee your blog dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete