Monday, January 30, 2012

Coloring isn't just for kids

I saw this awhile ago, but I am finally posting about it today. But anyways who doesn't love coloring, and I am pretty sure its everyone because no one is ever to old to color; and I personally love to color!
Well now the ultimate coloring book features iconic fashion designers and looks; Coco Chanel, Miu Miu, Christopher Kane, Marc Jacobs, and Alexander McQueen are to name a few that are included in the book. Lulu Chang of lulu and your mom created this creative idea.



Find it here!

5 comments:

  1. I love coloring too! This is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI darling! Nice blog :)
    If you want, visit my blog and follow me! I will follow you back!

    kisses

    www.coffebreakblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cool! Nice blog!

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete