Friday, November 4, 2011

Versace for H&M

So who else is counting down the days until the Versace collection for H&M is released on November 19? Because I know I am! The collection includes women's, men's, accessories, and lastly home decor - which is only pillows and blankets. The prices for the collection are high for H&M, but reasonable for Versace. The collection is to die for, and I personally love the pieces with studs, leather, and metallic; but that's just my own opinion. However, this collection is a total must to check out! Here are some pieces from the collection below.









5 comments:

  1. great blog.

    please take your minute and visit also mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to buy all of them~~! i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like some of those items and especially the black studded dress but not sure I am gonna make it buying it, there's gonna be loads of people ! I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out and if you like it we could follow each other ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i want all of that :p
    i love this postt
    i've follow your blog,please follow back mine ;)
    http://andaemond.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!
    love all the embellishments!

    nice blog xx

    ReplyDelete